Altar Serving is a privilege. We are blessed with servers that are both young and learning to serve as well as adults that are more experienced. Since we have experienced servers we are able to assist with Solemnities such as Easter, Christmas, Corpus Christi and Our Lady of Guadalupe.
We have both Servers and Sr. Servers. Our Sr. Servers help mentor the servers on the Altar so they are able to observe up close and see from the Altar perspective what is expected and what is to be learned.
We also have a group of experienced adult servers who serve at the Latin Masses and the Missa Cantata celebrations.
All ages and experience levels are encouraged. We believe that serving not only is a privilege but a way to be closer to Christ in the sacrifice of the Mass.
ALTAR SERVER TRAINING FOR THE ORDINARY FORM
Altar Server training for the Ordinary Form is normally held on certain Wednesdays from 5-6pm in the church. Contact Deacon Hicks for more information.
ALTAR SERVING FOR THE ANCIENT FORM
Fr. Carter has begun offering training sessions to strengthen and grow our altar server program for the ancient form for boys and young men. Newly trained servers are now scheduled for the Monday 7am Low Masses (see current schedule below). Future training sessions will be announced.
- Stations of the Cross 2020 Altar Server Schedule - Issued 2/17/20
- Feb 2020 Altar Server Schedule - ORDINARY FORM - Revised 1/26/20
- Feb - Mar 2020 Altar Server Schedule - ANCIENT FORM - Issued 1/25/20
- Jan 2020 Altar Server Schedule - ORDINARY FORM - Revised 12/30/19
- Dec 2019 - Jan 2020 Altar Server Schedule - ANCIENT FORM - Revised 11/30/19
- Suggested Dress Code for Altar Servers