We have an updated Basilica Parking Map. Please observe the times indicated for the various parking spaces.
- The parking lot adjacent to the rectory and the lot at All Saints Academy are available to parishioners at all times.
- Metered street parking is available on most streets, such as Patten Pkwy behind church. Free on Sundays & after 6pm Fri/Sat. If you get a ticket at a metered spot while attending Mass, the City has said they will forgive it. However, parking in non-metered spots is at your own risk!
- The UTC Parking administration has confirmed that they do not issue parking tickets on the weekends in the large lot that is across from the All Saints Academy parking lot. Therefore, this UTC lot can be used for overflow parking on the weekends.
- We are very grateful for the continued use of the private parking lots across from and to the right of our main entrance. The owners of these businesses have generously offered us use of their lots during our regular Sunday Mass times, but not outside these times, when they need the spaces. This means that if you come for a weekday Mass or a weekend event outside our Mass times, these lots should not be used.
- Please help us to maintain a good relationship with our neighbors who are offering us overflow parking, by parking only in the areas that are free to us at the designated times.
are indicated with shading on the map. Please observe the available times:
Metered street parking
- Rectory parking lot adjacent to the church/rectory; enter through open gate on East 8th St. – Every day; closed 9pm-6am
- All Saints Academy parking lot on East 8th St. – All the time
- Dome Building across the street from the main church entrance on East 8th St. - Regular weekend Masses only
- Lawrence & Lawrence on East 8th St. (to the right of the church as you’re facing it) - Regular Sunday Masses only
- UTC parking lot - Past the church on East 8th St./across from All Saints Academy - Weekdays after 5pm/weekends anytime
is also available on most streets, such as Patten Pkwy behind church. Free on Sundays & after 6pm Fri/Sat. If you get a ticket at a metered spot while attending Mass, the City has said they will forgive it. However, parking in non-metered spots is at your own risk!